Thursday 17 January 2013

I'M BACK!!

A massive apology to my readers for being off radar for so long!  To cut a long story short I kicked a drink over my laptop a while back and I have only just got it fixed (thankyou to bankofdad.com!), so I haven't had internet access long enough to post but i'm back now and have got a backlog of stuff to put up so keep checking back in the next week or so.

I haven't been sitting around idle all this time though, I put my time to good use by enrolling at college and I have now qualified as a make-up artist (with distinction too!), plus I loved it that much,  i'm now on a course for fashion and photographic make-up so I will keep you updated on how it's going and post some pics of work i'm doing so you can let me know what you think (be kind please!).

I have also been trying lots of products in my quest to bring you the best beauty buys around...it's a tough job but hey someone has to do it!  I will be letting you know what I have discovered in the next few posts so stay tuned.

And finally, check out my Facebook page....becksbeautybuzz, where I will be putting daily news, tips and reviews to entertain you all!
https://www.facebook.com/BecksBeautyBuzz?ref=hl

Speak to you very soon ta ta for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment